Monday, September 21, 2009

Concept Art

Zya did some concept art over the weekend while we were playing some D&D with friends, I'll post a bit of it here.


Zya is also working on a full portrait based on a rough sketch she did, so far it looks spectacular, much like the one on our Facebook page, actually. In terms of excellence, not in content or style.

What you see posted above is just a quick sketch she did based on a test script that I hammered out to test prospective artists.as I mentioned in a previous post. The test script didn't take long to write, about 20 minutes I think, but I liked it so much that I am now thinking of expanding it into a 3rd project. All I need to do is find an illustrator...

Fortunately, the new school year is about to start and that means I will have a greater chance of finding illustrators here once Evergreen is in session. As I said earlier, it seems like every quarter they have one student who does a project in the comics medium, so maybe I can get them full credit for working on this project. Stranger things have happened.

Going to try and hit up Oly Cards and Comics today with a flier, and maybe Danger Room later this week. The Craigslist method didn't work out too well for me, but I am going to keep trying it.

No risk is no reward, as they say.

No comments:

Post a Comment