Thursday, September 10, 2009

All aboard~

Greetings, 'tis time I stepped up and added My contribution in words to what I affectionately call Project V; the blog is an ongoing journal and update of what's going on with our graphic novel, and sometimes what's going on with Me.

I am Ambrozya, aka Diva Zya and Art Director for the Project. I create fine art on canvas, 3 x 4 or so - large and not easy to carry around but very satisfying when shown in a gallery. Life for Me has always - from My very earliest memories - involved art.
My first masterpiece was the dining room walls, an epic mural in mixed media: permanent markers, crayolas and oil pastels. Dad probably had a better sense of humor about it, (His sister was a fine artist too) though I do remember having to rub the walls with cleaning stuffs for a long time until the shapes and faces faded. I was 4.

This month has been one of new beginnings, I've been doing new concept art with the Doc - that lovely brainstorming time where ideas flow into images from My fingertips.
As a full time very dedicated student throughout the school year with summer classes, having almost a month of non-academic days sets Me in a whirl of possibilities. I've got a series of sketchbooks that I am now going over to glean useful character sketches and backgrounds - pretty exciting, there's a lot to work with already!


I invite your comments and positive suggestions -
I have a few pics up at My Ambrozya artist facebook page and My deviantart.com page as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment