Friday, January 1, 2010

A New Decade BEGINS

I have neglected this blog for too long. And the reason for this, quite simply, is that I was asleep. I began this project with great enthusiasm, but got sidetracked by issues with mundane things like work, a mortgage, etc.

No longer.

I have decided that the next decade will be VASTLY superior to the previous one, at least as it applies to me and my projects. The key to this, is being awake and aware.

I am disconnecting from the bullshit. It was a gradual process I began in the past 3 years, and I have decided that it is time to accelerate it. To fully embrace the concepts that I am so enamored of, to live a life free from useless crap; be it material, emotional, cultural.

Watch this space, my friends. The next decade is going to be GOOD.

No comments:

Post a Comment